Remote Flow Valve
The REMOTE FLOW VALVE can be used to adjust flow rates in a variety of applications. The REMOTE FLOW VALVE is perfect for adjusting smoke oil flow rate to maximize smoke or to remotely adjust your engines fuel mixture setting.
The Remote Flow Valve simply clamps over your silicon, vinyl, TYGON or Neoprene tubing and provides a fine flow control adjustment by simply and safely pinching the tubing with an adjustable screw in knob. Large flat jaws prevent damage to the tubing and accommodates up to 3/8 tubing. Provides what we call Gated Rate Adjustable Flow COntrol for a variety of applications.
- ATTRACTIVE Installation, No need to make adjustment holes in your cowl.
- CONVENIENT Easy to add to your existing system. Puts flow control where YOU want it.
- COMPATIBLE Use with smoke oil, gasoline, or glow fuel. Just clamp over the proper tubing.
- EFFECTIVE Nearly infinite control of flow in an absolutely leak proof environment.
- SAFE Keeps fingers away from engine and propeller.
- STURDY All metal design for years of trouble-free use.